We are privileged to be working with an award winning firm who has offices all over the world and is looking for an additional Account Exec to work closely with the creative team from their centrally based Bath office.
The main purpose of your role is to manage and help develop a range of clients whilst being provided with ongoing training.
Working daily with clients and building relationships you and your creative teams will be expected to meet with the clients on location and help them realise their creative dreams. This will involve travel, possibly overseas for filming projects.
Typical daily duties include:
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Liaising with the press regarding client activity
- Ensuring the smooth running of all projects
- Writing status reports to keep clients updated
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget, working with the Account Director on margins and anticipated costs.
- General administration duties that will help to keep projects well-managed and organised
- Offering creative ideas to the senior team to develop projects
- First class communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and understanding of budgets
- Strong organisation skills
- A pro-active approach to creative projects and workflows
- Team player
- Account management within: Digital/marketing/agency is highly desirable
- Ability to work under pressure
- A personable and professional character
- Ability to build strong, long lasting working relationships with those around you
- Confident and trustworthy
As a matter of courtesy Appoint aim to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.