Application Support Specialist
We have a new opportunity as Application Support Specialist for this centrally based Bath based company.
- Providing support for the management of the online platform, identifying maintenance requirements and issues for further development
- Identify the needs of internal users and ensuring the functions of the database online system are accessible and used consistently.
- Addressing user support issues, documenting, and demonstrating system problems
- Working with software development suppliers to define, test updates and releases
- Focal point for all queries and enquiries helping users identify and resolve technical issues
- Working with internal teams to recommend improvements for the online management platform
- Generating regular reports and data analysis
- Previous experience in database or online systems management
- A keen interest in technology and ability to systematically problem solve
- Ability to present technical information to user groups
- Knowledge of database maintenance, security and information security policies
- Good familiarity with MS Office, especially high competency with Excel
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks within tight deadlines
- Experience in database administration
- Experience providing 1st line technical helpdesk support
All comprehensive job and company overview will be available
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 dep on experience. 25 days holiday + public holidays
Pension, Company Life insurance, Flexible benefits scheme.
Closing date: proposed closing date 19th July depending on the volume of applications.
We aim to respond to applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.