Accounts Manager – Practice
We are assisting an established Bath based firm of accountants who are looking to appoint a couple of new recruits to join this super, forward thinking firm.
The client is looking for an experienced Client Accounts Managers to assist with a diverse portfolio of clients:
We are looking for individuals who will enjoy taking responsibility for clients, where you can offer real value to a variety business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing corporate accounts and tax returns for entities with turnover from, £50,000 to £millions.
- Preparation of accounts and income tax computations for sole traders and partnerships.
- Preparation of VAT returns for clients and some management accounts work.
- Assisting with company secretarial work.
- Completion of P11Ds.
- Ad hoc work for partners and managers as directed
- Ideally you will have experience with a practice however consideration will be given to other sector experience.
- ACA Qualified/AAT Qualified
- You will be an excellent all-round communicator
- Experience with personal tax returns would be ideal.
- Based in or near Bath would be also be ideal
Full time but consideration will be given to part time.
Salary – Dependent on Experience.
As a matter of courtesy Appoint aim to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.