We are working with a wealth management firm with services based in Bath to help them recruit a CASS Administrator.
Ideally you will be to graduate calibre (Business Management, Economics, Maths, Physics or similar) or have a proven track record in administration and customer service within the financial services sector.
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with the team on various tasks
- Investigation of client & stock reconciliations
- Liaising with Fund Managers and banks
- Supporting the business software infrastructure
- Ensuring trust letters and associated signatory lists are accurate and up to date
- Working to continually improve business procedures and processes
- Compiling monthly Client Money and Asset Return
- Completing checks on bank accounts and upload payment files
- Many more ad hoc duties
For this role you will need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent drive with ability to work unsupervised and under your own initiative
- Strong MS Office skills (including Excel)
- An understanding of investments and investment products is highly desirable
For more information on this and many other roles please get in touch with us by emailing us your cv.
It is Company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.