NEW – Administrator – successful firm in Bath
We are delighted to be working with one of Bath’s highly successful companies based in beautiful offices in Bath.
This role has just become available due to growth and would suit a recent graduate looking for a mix of administrative and customer service duties.
Supporting and working within a small team your role will be to deliver high standards of service to clients but phone, email and post in a professional and efficient manner.
- Assisting with preparing client facing documents both for new business and client reviews
- Working as part of a team to process incoming post, scanning documents and filing
- Updating and maintaining the accuracy of data held within the company
- Checking the back-office systems are accurate and up to date
- Communicating with providers, insurers and other 3rd parties by phone, email and post
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the team leader
Ideally for this role you will have:
- First class communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong team working ethos
- Confident and self-motivated
- Client focussed
- Good knowledge of MS packages
Excellent remuneration package as well as full training and support with career progression provided.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.