Financial Planning Administrator
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual who is seeking a career within financial services.
This dynamic company are keen to attract individuals who are happy to contribute to this in developing and evolving business processes and procedures
As the company grows there will be a genuine opportunity to undertake more technical aspects of advice planning and delivery process.
To facilitate this the successful candidate will be willing to develop technical skills and take CII exams. The company are also prepared to support to diploma level.
- The role will involve supporting all aspects of the financial services practice.
- Provide administrative support to the team and clients.
- Deliver high standards of service and communication
- Assist in preparing client facing documents including new business documentation and client annual reviews e.g.: pension illustrations and client portfolio valuations.
- Assist adviser business submissions on the company back-office system ensuring a high level of accuracy and in line company compliance
- Process post, scan documents, filing
- Communicate with providers, insurers and other relevant parties
- Update and maintain data accuracy
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will ideally possess financial services industry knowledge, great communication and analytical skills and a desire to embark on a progressive career from start to finish.
- Financial services – industry knowledge
- High degree of accuracy
- Client focussed.
- Strong IT skills
- Focussed on quality and detail
- Strong team player.
Salary: £Dep on experience.
Benefits: extensive training, enrolment funding and support regarding career progression and qualification studies
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.