Operations Analyst – FinTech
This is a new opportunity to join this innovative financial tech company.
Its aim is to achieve building a fantastic team full of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about applying technology to create great digital solutions and services. With a positive, open environment that strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and learning.
We are looking for an analytical problem solver and a solid team player who is customer and delivery-focused. You will work in the engine room of the business, at the core of operations. You will have the opportunity to work across all areas of our operations, in doing so getting exposure to all areas of the business. You’ll be working closely with the Customer and Operations teams.
- Taking ownership of key operational processes across multiple areas of the business
- Identifying and resolving technical issues, including bug fixing and data correction
- Maintaining ownership of any request until resolution and meeting agreed SLA’s
- Reviewing and recommending any changes to systems needed to reduce the reliance on the development team, products or services
- Assisting with process mapping and documentation – we need to have a solid and dynamic understanding of today’s engine in order to build scalably for the engine of tomorrow
- Assisting with regular business reporting, using a variety of data sources
The most important skill is determination and a desire to solve problems with some exposure to applications support
- You will be interested in modern data technology and may have played around with basic coding, databases and APIs. You will be excited about how technology can help firms like ours to drive down costs, streamline processes and improve customer outcomes
- You will need to learn the business domain, so previous experience of financial services or a fintech is desirable but is not essential
- Strong communication and organisation skills and able to describe to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A team player who is customer and delivery focussed
Key Rewards include
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements (hours and remote / homeworking options)
- Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
- Pension & Life Assurance
Great career progression!
The client is actively interviewing on a remote basis with a view to recruiting immediately.
The company are excellently located near the main rail station in Bath.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to current working constrictions we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.