Senior Business Development Manager
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Business Development Manager to help achieve ambitious revenue growth objectives, working alongside the sales, marketing and product teams and supporting the junior business development team.
You will be comfortable making many calls a day, prospecting and building a qualified pipeline, whilst motivating the team and exceeding individual and tea goals.
You will have a background in technical/data solutions or similar
- Research accounts, key verticals, identify key players and generate interest
- Leverage an understanding of customer needs and requirements to prospect and qualify potential buyers
- Build and develop relationships with prospects to nurture leads through to sale
- Develop and execute quarterly and annual sales plans
- Confidently perform effective demos to prospects
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure real-time updates of leads and opportunities in Salesforce.
- Manage or route qualified opportunities to account directors for further development and closure
- Encourage BDR team to create new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Track and report on individual key performance indicators
- Proactively report to management on individual and BDR team performance and market perspectives.
- Strong qualitive skills to manage, measure and optimise activity and productivity
- Proven track record in building and scaling new business sales development in a fast paced, software sales environment.
- Genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customers
- Excellent verbal, written and customer facing communication skills, with the ability to host webinars, deliver demos and create formal communications.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM (Salesforce knowledge is a preference)
- Driven inspirational individual with a desire to work towards a career in management
- You must have the natural ability to instil enthusiasm and curiosity in your team, keeping them motivated
Salary: Attractive basic salary and excellent commission. The client offer attractive working conditions.
The post is based in Bath.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.