Seeking ambitious and talented individuals who have a passion for technology and making a difference.
We are recruiting for a relatively new, exciting start-up aiming to make a huge impact in investment management. Using ultra-modern technology, their goal is to simplify and reduce costs of the wealth management process.
You would be joining a fun, driven team that is full of ambitious, talented and creative people who are passionate about applying technology to create digital solutions and services. We are looking for people who want to make a difference by enabling more people to save and invest by using new technology.
Our client offers a positive, open environment that strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and learning. They provide flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
We are looking for an analytical problem solver and a solid team player who is customer and delivery focused.
You will work at the heart of the business and be passionate about using technology to automate processes, using data at every step to inform and enhance all decisions that are made.
- Owning key operational tasks – for example cash reconciliations, money movements, client on-boarding tasks etc. and be part of automating every possible process and task as soon as possible
- Identifying and resolving technical issues, including bug fixing and data correction
- Maintaining ownership of any request until the resolution and meeting agreed SLA’s
- Reviewing and recommending any changes to systems needed to reduce the reliance on the development team, products or services
- Assisting with process mapping, documentation and visualisations
- Assisting with regular business reporting, using a variety of data sources and analytical techniques
- Identifying, implementing and monitoring of productions systems
- Supporting with ad-hoc BizOps projects across the business – always with an eye on process automation
Skills & Experience:
- A determination and a desire to solve problems
- Ability to understand business requirements and turn this into efficient, scalable solutions.
- Desire to learn the business domain
- A willingness to learn and use Python and SQL too!
- You will have a basic understanding of JSON and REST APIs, and you’ll be excited to learn more and to begin to play around with the technology we are building
- Strong communication and organisation skills and is able to describe to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A team player who is customer and delivery focussed
£ Competitive salary + pension & life assurance
Flexible working arrangements
Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
25 days’ holiday and a day off for your birthday
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.