Seeking a Credit Control Administrator with first class customer service/telephone skills to work on the outskirts of Bath.
We are excited to be working with one of Bath’s well respected firms who are looking for an Administrator with a solid work history in customer management and the processing of general administrative tasks. Working in a team your role will be focused on providing and excellent service to external customers and internal colleagues. You will need to have a proven track record in problem solving and decision making, managing sometimes tricky situations and resolving issues.
Typical daily duties include:
- Daily telephone calls and updates with customers
- Building good working relationships externally and internally
- Liaising with the team to ensure best legal practise
- Analysing customer accounts
- Collating of information
- Good negotiation skills coupled with a gentle but persuasive nature is all essential
- Any other tasks as required by the team leader
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.