URGENT – Operations Co-ordinator needed for busy team based on the outskirts of Bath.
We are working with one of Bath’s new and developing businesses to recruit a first class Operations Co-ordinator for them. Based in stunning offices your role will be to work in a team of 10 customer service/administrators working to exceptionally high standards.
Your role will encompass:
- Day to day case file management
- Speaking to customers on the ‘phone
- Email management, responding to enquiries and meeting customer expectations
- Data management/inputting (high level of accuracy required)
- Working with the line manager to determine values and plan short/long term goals
- Identify and address customer’s problems
- Ensuring planning, cost control and time management
- Following and reporting back to the Operations Manager changes within organisational procedures
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the Operations Manager
This role operates on a shift pattern. A typical shift pattern will be: 3 day shifts, 3 days off, 3 night shifts, 3 days off etc…..
Early shift – 7.30am – 3.30pm
Late shift – 12.30pm – 8.30pm
Night shift – 8pm – 8am
Long day – 8am – 8pm
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.