The client is looking to appoint an additional qualified accountant or equivalent QBE to assist with internal and client work.
The company offer a full range of accounting and business consulting services
Part of the service range is to offer the provision of monthly, or quarterly management accounts prepared by the in-house team.
We are looking for strong SME Corporation Tax and Self-Assessment knowledge, along with ‘hands on’ accounting and bookkeeping experience is essential. The role will require a solid working knowledge of Sage, Excel. Word.
The successful applicant will have a positive and outgoing organised attitude. The role is likely to offer long term progression to a senior management role.
- Preparation on ongoing management and financial accounts, including VAT and standard reconciliations for multiple clients, usually using Sage.
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts, including all reconciliations (non-audit)
- Tax advice for individuals, partnerships and small companies, including year-end computations and returns
- Provide technical support to other staff
- Regular communication with clients
- Preparation of traditional accounts
Based in central Bath (occasional travel to our office maybe required)
Hours 37.5 hours
BUPA and Pension after probation
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 based on experience
It is Company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.