A fantastic opportunity for an events management professional, ideally with a personal enthusiasm for fitness, to join an entrepreneurial, high-energy business in growth mode.
You will be overseeing all end-to-end aspects of the operational event management of the organisation’s event portfolio. This role will require dedicated attention-to-detail and a genuine passion for overseeing world-class events.
- Event project planning for whole-life event management (promotion, qualification process and final delivery weekend)
- Plan and oversee event floorplans
- Event budgeting
- Supplier/contractor engagement, negotiation and management (e.g. structural, power, equipment, medical, hospitality, media, comperes etc)
- Voluntary workforce coordination
- Contract management of partner agreements (event sponsors)
- Risk assessments and event risk management
- Event insurance administration
- Oversight of company’s compliance with event health and safety regulation
- Oversight of vendor and sponsor shipments (promotional materials, stands, clothing etc)
- Invoicing of corporate partners and debt chasing
- Purchase control – managing payments for event suppliers
- Cashflow forecasting and management
Skills & Experience:
- Event management background (minimum two years’ experience, ideally sports/festival)
- Team player
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills – able to positively influence and motivate others
- Strong IT skills
It is Company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.