We are seeking an experienced Account Manager with strong customer and service delivery skills. You will be responsible for providing account oversight and ensuring that all services are being delivered as contracted. In addition, you will ensure all program and service-related projects are on-boarded into the business in line with customer expectation and contractual agreement.
- Understand customer requirements and business opportunities, supporting the sales team to identify, guide, and close deals to the business plan and in-line with account strategy.
- Take responsibility for and manage service quality, improvement and development of service into customer base.
- Ensure positive customer satisfaction and customer relationship is maintained to the highest standard.
- Manage, develop and take leadership with third party provider relationships to compliment the customer facing services.
- Participate in the response to RFQ’s on behalf of the Service Management Team
- Provide account and service leadership and coordinate crisis management.
- Be the customer’s focal point for key aspects concerning overall service delivery
- Provide project management on a select number of accounts / projects.
- Manage customer projects within the scope of Service Management.
- Take ownership of customer requirements and deliverables
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven hands on experience of customer service and service, preferably in a service/outsource environment.
- Proactive, self-accountable, assertive and self-motivated with the ability to perform within tight time constraints
- Understanding of the key drivers to increase customer satisfaction – both in terms of quality and on time delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially telephone manner and email writing ability.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Computer literate and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
It is Company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.