We are lucky enough to be working with one of Wiltshire’s high end retailers who is looking for an experienced Administrator to support their very busy office. Based in offices with free parking your role will be to support and report to the Head of Sales and Office. This is a small but perfectly formed team who seek someone with previous experience in dealing with sales and purchase orders, suppliers and emails to customers.
Typical daily duties include:
- Taking retail orders from customers over the ‘phone and via email
- Processing sales and purchase orders
- Liaising with suppliers all over the country
- Ensuring goods in and out runs smoothly with the warehouse
- Ordering pallets for goods to be placed on
- Matching invoices to the delivery notes
- Liaising with Amazon to ensure the products arrive in a timely manner
- Placing delivery notes onto the in-house CRM system
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
For this role you will need:
- A background in administration
- Ideally some retail experience
- Intermediate MS Office skills
Please note that we are only able to contact candidates that we view as suitable for the vacancy based on relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.