Temporary Sales & Events Executive – 2 month assignment
We have a brand new temporary assignment working for a sales oriented person on the outskirts of Chippenham. This role is for 2 months and after full training in the office will be to work from home 2 days a week (14 hours).
Working for a organisation that provides charitable resources you role will be to work with the events and fundraising departments.
Typical duties will include:
- The main aim of the role is to build a stock list of auction prizes that funds can be raised from
- Being comfortable on the ‘phone and calling clients to ask them to donate prizes
- Managing current relationships and building new ones with potential clients
- Using an in-house CRM system
- Brain storming different ideas and approaches to gaining auction prizes
- Create a database of stock to use throughout the event calendar of 2020
- any other ad hoc duties as required by the Events Manager
For this role you will need:
- To be comfortable working from home in a professional and dedicated manner
- Strong telephone skills (excellent communication ability)
- Gently persuasive, positive and enthusiastic
- Previous telephone sales experience is essential
Please note that we are only able to contact candidates that we view as suitable for the vacancy based on relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.