This is a super opportunity to make a real difference with this rapidly growing business by delivering digital marketing campaigns on behalf of international clients.
- Manage multiple online marketing campaigns for scientific manufacturers around the world.
- Provide direction and insight to customers throughout each campaign
- Act as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate information on content, tactics and results.
- Responsible for the execution of marketing plans to reach target audiences through identified channels
- Suggesting content and creative for marketing tactics and initiatives to enhance lead generation.
- A graduate with a related science degree
- A minimum of one year working within a professional environment (full time or placement)
- Strong communication and customer service
- E Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Excellent IT
- Strong detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
There is also the opportunity for occasional international travel to scientific conferences and events. You will receive in-depth training
Salary Guide: £20,000 – £22000 + a comprehensive benefits package, including pension and Private Medical Insurance.
Location: Near Bath – suitable for applicants in Bath/Bristol. Own transport required. Free car parking.
It is Company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.