An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Admin’ Team Leader to join a well-established Financial Services provider in a super centrally based office in Bath.
The company have a strong reputation for building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with their clients by offering a professional, friendly and personalised service.
The Role: Reporting to the Operations Manager this role will oversee a small team of financial services administrators, all at different levels with some in the process of completing professional qualifications.
Working as part of the team to provide a professional service and day to day support to clients and colleagues.
Duties will include: supporting financial advisors, processing and monitoring complex business, liaising with high net worth clients, ensuring deadlines are met within agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- You will need to be positive and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport.
- Previous experience in financial service sector
- Strong Administrative skills
- Confident IT ability, including ideally experience working with FS CRM
- Experience in leading a team
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.