An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part-time Practice Manager to join a modern and innovative finance consultancy based in Corsham. This role is working 20 hours per week over 4 or 5 days.
Employing a team of experienced and practiced accountants coupled with cutting edge technologies, this organisation provides a variety of accounting and finance services from one-off projects to fully outsourced finance functions.
Due to expansion, our client is now seeking a Practice Manager to assist the directors and to further drive the practice forward.
You will provide administrative support to the team, their clients and drive continued growth of operations, using cloud based technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the smooth running of the office
- Assisting the Directors with all communications – team and client
- Dealing with new business enquiries and recording new clients
- Organising and attending board meetings, working meetings, conference and video calls
- Finance administration; client billing, credit control, fee reviews (Xero)
- General office support such as ordering stationery, health & safety, organising social events
- Being a point of contact for outsourced services; PR & Marketing, HR, IT Support
- Assist directors with marketing strategy and maintain / update website, social media, client newsletters
- Ensuring exceptional and efficient service is delivered and reviewing feedback for improvement
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role for a professional services organisation e.g. accountants, lawyers, architects, doctors, surveyors etc
- IT savvy with strong IT skills, including MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, SharePoint, one drive
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding client facing skills
- Highly organised, process driven with excellent problem solving skills
- Pro-active with the ability to work using own initiative
- Able to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- A passion for and desire to embrace new technologies in improving business processes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small and friendly team within lovely offices and working environment.
Salary £27 – £29,000 pro rata.
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.