Service Delivery Manager
Reporting to the Client Experience Director, managing a team of approximately 11.
Role duties include:
- Managing the service desk team with responsibilities for ensuring continued client service.
- Responsible for the delivery of contracted services, aligned with company service levels and forecasted operational budget
- Develop and maintain operational metrics within SLA and KPI
- Support the Client Delivery Executives in establishing and maintaining excellent operational relationships
- Act as the initial escalation point for all customer related issues and concerns
- Ensure effective management monitoring, progression and reporting on all incidents and service impacting issues
- Undertake the trending and analysis of all incidents and faults through Route Cause Analysis
- Provide proactive management, ownership and reporting of incident related problems
- Oversea the formation, delivery and distribution of reporting obligations including weekly, monthly and quarterly client and internal reports
- Provide management and leadership ensuring correct staffing levels are maintained, competency and training needs are identified and addressed.
- Coordinate performance reviews and career and professional development plans.
A comprehensive job profile will be available.
- Strong commercial and service delivery orientated skills
- Experience managing a team with a customer service environment
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction with a strong focus on results
- Effective management and negotiating skills
- ITIL v3 Service Management Accreditation preferred.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment e.g. Service Level Management, Service Catalogues, Capacity/Release/Change/Incident/Problem/Configuration Management
- Good project management skills and prioritisation experience
- Experience in Operations Management within complex 24/7 environments
- High level technical understanding of service desk environments
- Management reporting based upon service desk monitoring tools
- Accomplished analytical and decision-making skills
- Must have a clean driving licence
Salary: Attractive basic salary. Discretionary performance annual bonus scheme. Including benefits package.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.