Have you worked in retail or export? If so, please read on. We are looking for a hard working and dedicated Export Manager to support our client’s business with all export customer activity predominantly in Europe, USA, Japan and Australia.
Working in a small team and providing the highest of customer service your duties will include:
- Processing sales orders from receipt through to despatch
- Providing ongoing updates as required to all customers
- Maintaining up to date knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulations
- Preparing and processing of export licenses
- Liaising with other departments such as Design, Manufacturing and Fulfilment to ensure timely despatch of Export orders
- Providing sales information and co-ordinating sample requirements for Export Trade shows
- Building relationships with key customers and agents
- Preparing reports and carrying out performance analysis as required
- Providing Export training for other sales team members to cover holidays etc..
For this role you will need:
- Several year’s experience of preparing relevant Export documentation
- Knowledge of HMRC requirements and compliance
- Providing high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills
- Solid knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.