We are delighted to be working with one of Bath’s most highly respected businesses who are looking for a CASS Administrator to join their busy team.
Reporting to the CASS Team Leader you will be expected to deliver to individual and team targets within an appropriate timescale and to the highest standard.
Typical daily duties include:
- Assisting the CASS team in this business critical period with operational and regulatory focused work
- Supporting the company’s on-going CASS adherence
- Daily client money and internal stock reconciliations
- Periodic external stock reconciliations
- Liaison with third parties such as fund managers and banks
- Ensuring trust letters are accurate and up to date
- Achieving departmental SLA’s and KPI’s
- Many other related duties
For this role you will need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Ownership and accountability
- Drive and ability to work unsupervised and under own initiative
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Strong desire to learn and take on new responsibilities
- CASS knowledge, in particular CASS 6 & CASS 7 (this is not essential)
- An understanding of investments and products would be an advantage
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.