Part-time Administrator (2 days a week) 6th January – 31st March 2020
We are delighted to be working with one of our loyal and trusted clients who is looking for a part-time Administrator to work in their busy office. They would like you to work Mondays and Tuesdays (4.5 hours per day, flexibility re: hours) January – end March (inclusive).
The purpose of this role is to deliver an effective and competent level of administrative support to a team and consistently deliver a service that promotes good customer service and effective working relationships.
Typical duties include:
- Acting as central administrator for the team, dealing with routine enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Ensuring all filing is carried out on a daily basis
- Using your excellent keyboard skills and MS Office experience
- Inputting, monitoring and printing reports from computerised systems
- Responsible for managing the main email inbox for the team
- Ensuring all enquiries are dealt with
- Using your initiative and being unsupervised
- Responsible for organising meetings for the department
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
For this role you will need:
- Excellent command of the English language
- Previous administrative experience
- Ideally you will have knowledge of Data Protection legislation
- Strong team playing skills
Due to the overwhelming response we receive to our jobs, we are unable to reply personally to every application. If within three working days you have not received a response from us, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We apologise that we are unable to respond individually.