We are currently looking for an accounts assistant to join the team with a super client near Frome. Own transport would be essential due to location.
You will need to have plenty of experience in purchase ledger, used to dealing with high volume, credit control, comfortable speaking to clients. Additionally support the finance function/team.
- To manage the company customer and supplier ledgers for each. Manage both supplier and customer account set up.
- To process all purchase invoices and ensure they have been correctly authorised in accordance with the finance policy
- To manage the credit control process to ensure debts are collected and customers credit accounts managed to minimise risk
- To ensure all discrepancies are managed/escalated to resolution in a reasonable timeframe, liaising with suppliers as required.
- To produce a two weekly payment schedule for authorisation by business heads and pass for payment
- Undertake any administration as required including maintaining the financial filing
Skills, qualifications and experience required
Salary guide: £20,000 -£21,000
22 days holiday + bank holidays
Staff discount – 50% products
Lovely working environment!
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.