We are seeking a talented PPC Specialist to join one of the region’s best independent marketing agencies with global brand clients.
You will be managing Digital PPC accounts and delivering truly exceptional results driven PPC campaigns & service. You will need to develop a complete understanding of your client’s objectives and work closely with them to achieve profitable ROI on their PPC activities.
You will be joining a hard-working and enthusiastic team with a positive ‘can-do’ approach.
This is an extremely exciting time to join the team. They are looking for a talented individual to play a pivotal role in the business growth.
- As a PPC specialist, you’ll work with internal stakeholders or external clients and will be involved in:
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Writing engaging copy for adverts
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates and copy
- Account and budget management of clients
- Relationship building and business development
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Presenting data and reports to a range of audiences
Skills & Experience:
- At least 1-2 years hands-on PPC experience
- Experience of managing keyword campaigns across multiple accounts and search engines across the likes of Google Adwords, Bing and Doubleclic
- A high standard of English (both written and spoken).
- Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Able to work independently on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaign ideas.
- Can demonstrate a keen interest in the field
- A creative thinker and problem solver,
- Strong analytic and numerical skills, including strong MS Excel skills
Excellent opportunities for progression and lots of rewards.
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.