Seeking an ambitious, empathic and talented individual with exceptional people skills and a passion for technology.
We have an exciting opportunity within a relatively new, exciting start-up who aiming to make a huge impact in investment management.
This dynamic organisation are re-building the infrastructure of investments and advice. They provide vital technology that empowers wealth managers and advisers to build the efficient customer-centric businesses of the future.
You would be joining a team that of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about using technology to improve our financial world. As Account Executive, you’ll be helping their new clients get to grips with their technology and supporting existing ones with an exceptional on-going service.
- Be the primary contact and relationship manager for new clients during their crucial on-boarding period.
- Working with product and tech teams to help clients transition off their existing systems onto the new.
- Handling queries of all types from clients. Answering inbound telephone and email queries and prioritising. These queries will include:
- service queries (e.g. simple questions regarding their offering)
- account queries (e.g. requests for specific updates relating to their account)
- systems queries (e.g. difficulties logging in or encounters with bugs) and more
- Generating MI and reporting analytics; for example, identifying recurring issues and feature requests and monitoring trends in response time, volume of queries etc.
- Thinking of new and unexpected ways to ‘wow’ their customers
This role is mainly office based but does include some travel to client sites.
Skills & Experience:
- A people person with strong communication skills. You’ll easily be able to build rapport, and adapt your style depending on the client
- Excited about working in a rapidly growing FinTech that will throw you in at the deep end where your learning curve will be steep
- Highly organised and able to keep multiple plates spinning
- Confident, smiley and enjoys making customers feel totally taken care of
- Proactive, resilient and comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll like working at pace and thinking on your feet
- Empathetic, kind and with bags of innate integrity. You’ll do the right thing, even when no-one’s watching.
- Interested in technology and hungry to learn and develop new skills
Our client offers a positive, open environment that strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and learning. They provide flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.