We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a high-end design company on the outskirts of Bath.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, you will join a driven and talented team and use your creativity to produce ideas to maximise marketing opportunities.
You will be executing the marketing strategy with a focus on areas of growth within strategic PR, marketing analysis, social media, and digital marketing. In addition, you will support the Business Development Manager with specific new business and client enquiry processes to ensure smooth prospective client experience that ultimately leads to an increased number of conversions.
- Proactively seek PR opportunities in line with marketing strategy both locally and internationally
- Actively respond to press request and build strong relationships with editorial teams and freelance journalists
- Support Communications Manager with day to day marketing tasks, in line with business strategy
- Manage social media channels and regularly update content to encourage user engagement
- Review social media trends, analyse interior related profiles and engage with users / followers
- Record key marketing data including PR articles and social media followers on Marketing Roadmap
- Assist Communications Manager with the organisation and execution of external company events
- Create monthly marketing reports including new enquiry analysis, competitor analysis social media performance reviews and website analytics.
- Regularly update company websites with press articles, new projects and blog content
- Clearly communicate and brief website hosts and copywriters with required content for website and social media updates
- Create marketing assets for external distribution and digital campaigns, from branded documents, social media graphics and video content
- Assist Studio Coordinator with answering the telephone, post, brochure requests, client lunches, tidying studio and arranging supplier visits
- Update networking database ensuring information is accurate, kept up to date and engagements are regularly reported to wider team
- Support the Business Development Manager with the management of the prospective client list through actively exploring new communication tools to keep in touch
Skills & Experience:
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills with strong copywriting capability
- Outgoing, personable and inquisitive nature
- Proven knowledge and application of digital and offline marketing techniques and concepts
- Excellent knowledge of CRM systems, SEO and comprehensive analytics reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
Salary £21,000 – £23,000 + excellent benefits and gorgeous working environment.
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.