A great opportunity to join this highly successful and expanding financial services organisation in Bath.
As part of the implementation team, you will play an active role in supporting and training new clients in the use of their bespoke financial platform.
This is an office based role and the training will be delivered remotely utilising a WebEx system, although occasionally face to face training will be required.
This a key role which will involve working closely alongside the operational and sales teams within the organisation.
- Supporting and training advisers and their support staff on the use of the financial platform, utilising the defined implementation process.
- Ascertaining initial training requirements for the client and following these through before handing-over to the client service executive team for continued day to day management.
- Providing on-going support for the adviser firm during early stages of use.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships and promoting a “can-do” attitude
- Providing on-going training requirement analysis with existing clients and providing “refresher” training or training in new system developments
- Investigating and solving complex queries and issues within service standards
- Playing an active role in projects such as migrations and key client cases
- Assisting in internal training activities
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in training, relationship or client services role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail
- An awareness of the financial services market
- Excellent communication skills both verbally/written
- Advance knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Industry specific qualifications: CF1, FA2, IOC or similar is desirable
This organisation are committed to offering competitive salaries and career progression.
Salary: c£30,000 + benefits including pension, PHI, Life Assurance & PMI
Please note that we are only able to contact applicants that we view as suitable for the vacancy based relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.