A fantastic opportunity to join this innovative company during this period of exciting growth.
They are seeking an individual with strong communication skills to provide sales administration and excellent customer service.
The role encompasses all day to day processes involved with the sales team, customers and any documentation related to these processes. You will be handling customer queries via email and over the phone. This role also includes processing orders and ensuring they are sent on time.
- Customer service via telephone and email including assisting customers with inbound enquiries and sending out information on email/over the phone
- Maintaining sales support and administration documentation, systems maintenance and file organisation
- Processing all of the sales teams’ orders to maintain customers’ expectations.
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure customer queries are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Checking orders against invoices before sending to the customer and ensuring the correct stock is being allocated.
- Act as the main line of contact between the production and wholesale departments.
- Be the main point of contact for the sales team
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in keeping office systems up to date including data entry using online forms
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to carry out detailed administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy in a busy environment
- Good communication skills written and verbal including telephone
- Good IT skills including Microsoft applications of Excel, Outlook, Databases and Word
- Ability to prioritise tasks
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.