Finance Manager – Charity sector
The role will be based in a beautiful location in the centre of Bath. The organisations welcomes over 500,000 visitors each year.
Currently undergoing an exciting period of development funded partly by Heritage Lottery Fund grant.
The role is diverse and requires applicants that can offer a wide range of experience including:
- Management accounts, updating the current forecast and providing information and statistics for activities
- Overseeing all aspects of cash management including collection and security of cash
- Liaising with the director of the project regarding cashflow statements, submitting grant claims and attending project meetings
- Assembling and processing annual accounts
- Overseeing the audit process and liaising with auditors
- Providing information for the Treasurer and Finance Committee
- Liaising with department budget holders and the Executive Director
- Completing and submitting VAT returns
- Filing Gift Aid returns
- Preparing and filing the Parochial Fees return
- Line managing a Part-Time Finance Officer
You will need to be a qualified accountant ACCA/CIMA
- Ideally experience of charity accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced Excel skills; able to produce Pivot Tables
- Experience of using SAGE accounting system
Salary: £35,000 – £43,000 Dep on Experience
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.