Finance and Support Assistant – Part time
A new opportunity to join a creative company based in stylish offices in central Bath.
The main emphasis of the role will be financial administration to support the Financial Controller, however there will also be elements of general project support administration initially.
Responsibilities will include:
- Purchase ledger
- Processing all supplier invoices on Sage
- Check supplier statements
- Supplier BACS payments
- Expenses – Assist with processing staff expenses, credit cards and cash
- Maintain Petty Cash
- Bank reconciliations
- Tracking timesheets relevant to projects
- General Administration: Support to the team generally, assisting with phones, some ad hoc reception cover.
- Experience in finance e.g. Bookkeeping
- Likely to suit an AAT level 2 studier or similar – not essential
- Articulate, good communication skills
- Accurate and numerate
- Good level of IT; Word, Excel, Sage
Salary: £ Dep on experience plus benefits.
Part time hours: Flexible – could be 3 days full time or 5 days 09.30 – 3.00 or similar.
If you feel you have the skills to match this and are looking for a truly great opportunity please get in touch today.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.