We have a one-off position for someone to join a fast growing company with stunning views in a modern location in Bath. Assisting the Facilities Manager and maintenance team in the day to day presentation and maintenance of properties you will ensure that client’s and colleague’s safety and comfort is looked after at all times.
- ensuring works are completed to a high standard
- ensuring stock, tools and materials are kept to an acceptable standard
- communicating effectively with the Facilities Manager and other departments
- working well independently and yet being supportive of team members and goals
- completing all paperwork and procedures in set time lines
- attending all safety briefings
- adhering to company policies and procedures
Skills you will need:
- basic knowledge of health & safety, fire safety and specific trade knowledge of water and heating services, plumbing systems and electrical aspects
- basic painting skills
- working at height
- able to use general hand tools
- construction, property maintenance related experience
For an immediate interview please apply now if you have the relevant skills.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.