A hugely successful and fast growing fashion accessories brand have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to join their fun and friendly team.
Established in 2015, the high-quality, trend-lend accessories brand has seen a massive success within the UK and internationally, To continue its rapid growth, an ambitious individual is required to assist the founder and wider team with brand vision and development.
The successful candidate will have a passion for branding, social media and fashion.
This is a superb opportunity to grow and develop with a highly ambitious company within stylish offices in the centre of Bath.
- Drive innovative thinking that delivers on brand and business goals.
- Assist the founder and wider team with brand vision and development; taking ideas and making them happen.
- Develop a constantly evolving brand ID and act as the brand guardian, making sure all business channels remain consistent.
- Help develop a content strategy which consistently achieves high engagement.
- Work with the social and influencer teams to drive maximum results and engaging campaigns.
- Manage external agencies, such as PR, influencer agencies and content creators.
- Work with the management team to build a monthly campaign calendar.
- Assist the product design team with future development.
- Monitor all key brand channels, reporting on key KPI’s and putting in actions to improve.
Skills & Experience:
- A passion for branding, social media, fashion and creative.
- An ability to take an idea and turn it into a clear creative brief.
- Competent in Adobe suite.
- Experience in social media (particularly Instagram) and influencer marketing.
- An understanding of data and the importance of using this to develop strategy.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external business teams.
- High energy, extremely motivated to be the best at what you do and constantly eager to learn.
This organisation offer a fabulous working environment in trendy city centre offices and a fun and friendly team of like-minded individuals who enjoy regular social events.
Competitive Salary DOE + excellent benefits package
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.