We are lucky enough to be working with a company that has a fantastic product to take to market and who is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in their merchandising department. This would be a fantastic role for someone looking for their second job and who has 6-12 months administration experience.
Working in a team alongside the Merchandising Manager your duties will include:
- stock & intake management
- setting up new products and suppliers onto the in-house database
- raising and issuing purchase orders and managing the order book
- making new products live on the website, ensuring all product information is accurate and up to date
- visual merchandising on the website – checking products sit well together and are categorised correctly
- contacting suppliers regarding stock levels, price changes and discontinuation of lines
- be able to investigate and resolve any data inaccuracies
Ideally for this role you will have previous administrative experience having worked with products. You will need to possess sound IT skills, show exceptional communication, organisation and prioritisation skills.
For more information please email over your cv asap.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.