We have a superb new opportunity for a Paralegal Executive with a strong background in Conveyancing to work in beautiful offices in Bath.
Supporting the Head of Property, you role will be to work closely with the Head and her team undertaking the following tasks:
- producing correspondence, forms and documents for fee earners
- attending and contributing to the department meetings
- co-operating with the firm’s training scheme
- receiving and making telephone calls to clients, taking messages, handling minor matters that do not require legal advice
- covering for other legal secretaries
- assisting with billing, costing, closing and archiving of files
- maintaining a tidy and organised working environment
- any other ad hoc duties as required
If you have a conveyancing/legal secretarial/paralegal background and would like to hear more please apply now.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.