The Role: To work as a team with consultants to give clients an expert, joined-up and effortless experience. The role is wide ranging, encompassing all co-ordination activities required to deliver programmes seamlessly. Through strong and trusting relationships with clients, and close partnership with consultants, the account co-ordinator will ensure timelines and deliverables are achieved.
- Day to day scheduling of appointments for the consultants
- Scheduling of client interventions: workshops, follow-ups sessions, coaching sessions, including sending out and managing the invitations
- End-to-end account co-ordination
- Working in close partnership with consultants to co-ordinate client engagements, from beginning to end
- Coaching clients through the co-ordination of our interventions; making sure they are clear of what they need to do and when
- Scheduling all internal co-ordination activities and work with your client counter-part to schedule meetings
- Schedule all travel arrangements
- Organise the involvement of associates where needed
- Attending client meetings (offsite) where relevant from a co-ordination perspective as an involved team member
- Being proactive and reactive to co-ordination activities; driving communication and clarity with consultants and clients to ensure that timelines and objectives are met.
- Account administration
- Completing the project setup sheet
- Creating the profitability tracker from the cost-checker and intervention schedule
- Tracker updates; inputting the latest timesheet data and monitoring time used for profitability
- Setting up and owning a programme database
- Setting up files on the shared drive at the beginning of a client engagement and communicating this to the relevant internal team
- Making sure all relevant documents are filed as final versions with complete and relevant information
- Service delivery
- Extensive use of Powerpoint, Excel and Word to support consultants in their preparation for client interventions, workshop results or proposals and quotes
- Creating surveys in Survey Monkey (or equivalent)
- Populating reports with survey results, ready for consultants to review
- Preparing materials for workshop delivery
- Attending workshops on occasion where a substantial amount of co-ordination activity is required in the room
- Sales support
- Scheduling follow up calls after every client workshop/programme, ahead of time. Creating a new rhythm of follow-up sales conversations.
- Booking sales calls in at the consultants’ requests
- Set up files on a shared drive at the start of a project ensuring all relevant parties are kept up to date.
A comprehensive job description will be available.
- Previous experience working in an L&D role/sector or consultancy would be a huge benefit.
- You will need to have exceptional communication skills and feel confident dealing at all levels.
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Excellent time management and awareness of needing to work to deadlines
- Ideally you will be degree qualified or equivalent.
- Strong written and numerical skills.
- Confident in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Salary guide: Dependent on Experience + generous performance bonus.
Super location on Bath outskirts. Free parking. Applicants will need to have own transport due to location.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.