PA to Senior Management Team
This is an exciting new role created to generally manage the running of an expanding office and support the senior team.
We are seeking an exceptional PA who can hit the ground running and be pro-active in implementing new processes and procedures as the office grows.
Duties will include:
Diary management and admin support to the Senior Management team
- General office management
- Liaising with suppliers, sourcing quotes.
- Filtering calls, post and emails.
- Meeting coordination.
- Setting up and maintaining business files, both electronically and manually.
- Travel arrangements and events
- Responsibility for health and safety in the office.
- Coordinating office diaries.
- Liaising with stakeholders and investors.
- Experience in office moves would be beneficial.
- Assisting with additional projects as and when required.
- You will need to have previous experience in a similar role as a PA/Office Manager.
- High level of IT skills including MS Office and databases.
- Experience in implementing processes and procedures
- Self sufficient
- Proactive and organised
- Ability to think ahead.
The company have exciting ambitions to grow and are hoping to set up a further office in the near future.
Salary Guide: £27,000 – £30,000 – dependent on experience.
The company are based within easy reach of Chippenham / Corsham / Bath. Own transport would be beneficial. Free parking.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.