A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to act as Front of House and first point of contact for this small and friendly organisation in central Bath.
Hours 9am – 5pm with an hour for lunch.
- Meeting and greeting clients and professional contacts at reception
- Being first point of contact for all telephone calls and enquiries
- Taking messages and passing on to relevant persons
- Opening the post and distributing and dealing with any out-going post
- Ordering of general office supplies and stationery
- Organising couriers
- Managing room bookings / travel when required
- Offering and providing refreshments on arrival of clients
- Ensuring the reception area looks neat and tidy at all times
- Maintaining the outside of the building, for example ensuring flowers in the flower boxes are presentable
- Various ad hoc duties as they arise
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional, polite and warm manner
- Ability to communicate to a various clients and being sensitive to their situations
- Strong telephone manner
- Previous experience as a receptionist.
Salary DOE £18,000 – £21,000 + generous holiday allowance
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.