Super role to support the business support function of a professional services company in Bath.
- The role will be to meet and greet clients and professional contacts at reception
- Take pride in ensuring the reception area looks professional at all times
- Offer and provide refreshments on arrival of clients
- Ensure all phone call are answered professionally
- Take messages and pass on to relevant parties
- Liaise with external phone answering support service
- Manage room bookings/car parking/ pool car
- Taxi and travel bookings when required
- Coordinate and publish daily sign in communication sheets
- Various ad hoc duties as they arise within the business services department i.e.: opening post. Maintaining outside of the building, windows boxes etc.
- Presentable at all times
- Polite and warm manner
- Ability to adapt to different clients and being sensitive to their situations
- Fantastic phone manner
- Comfortable with phone systems and IT systems
- Good IT skills and an aptitude to learn new technologies
- Drive license.
- Previous experience as a receptionist would be beneficial.
Hours 09.00 – 5.30pm – 1 hour lunch.
Salary Guide: £21,000 dep on experience. Excellent benefits package.
The client are looking to appoint for this vacancy as soon as possible.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.