Liaison Executive – Events/Marketing/Pre sales
The company develop and operate innovative later living communities in towns and city centers. With an emphasis on wellbeing and thoughtful services that enable enriched and active lifestyles.
The client is looking to introduce this concept to the local Bath community with the aim of developing long-term and short-term relationships with members of the local community, working as champions of the brand. Ensuring community campaigns are delivered to the market according to the company plan and a strong presence in the market, maximizing future sales potential.
- Implement defined sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
- Build and promote strong, long lasting relationships
- Recommend new direction on experience throughout the sales campaigns
- Work with local businesses, clubs, local leaders, groups, charity and community organizations on promoting the concept whilst maintaining long lasting meaningful relationships
- Initiate creative innovative strategies to ensure ongoing engagement.
- Facilitate marketing campaigns – examples being information sessions, food and lifestyle events, open days and more
- Continually develop knowledge of the third age climate, applications and competition for defined geography.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending conferences and workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional groups.
A comprehensive job specification will be available.
Comprehensive training will be offered at the company head office.
- Ideally you will live in or near Bath
- Have strong networks within the local area
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to engage with a cross section of people
- Energetic, creative, ‘can do’ attitude
Salary: £27,000 – £32,000 + 20% performance bonus.
It is expected the role will be standard full-time hours. From time to time is expected that the role will be required to cover some weekend and after hours as required. Time off in lieu will be offered.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.