Full Time – Bath
Are you a computer savvy candidate ready to embark on long term career within a varied and challenging administrative role?
One of our reputable clients in Bath is looking to recruit a strong Administrator that can support several staff.
The successful candidate will be comfortable using all aspects of Word and Outlook in addition to strong attention to detail, organisation skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of clients. The role is likely to appeal to applicants from a legal/financial or professional services sector.
Role & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Revision, proof reading of documents and tailoring of standard documents to individual cases;
- Formalities relating to patent procedures, including preparation of forms and documents for filing (including e-filing)
- Co-ordination of formal procedures relating to the grant of patents;
- Maintenance of paper and electronic files and producing schedules for clients;
- Diary management for patent attorneys and liaison with the firm’s central records department;
- Preparation of charges/typing invoices/liaison with accounts department and/or clients, including data inputting into clients’ own electronic billing systems;
- Correspondence (including faxing and e-mailing) with clients and Intellectual Property Offices;
- Supporting the introduction of new, and the development of existing, systems and processes arising from technological, legal and commercial changes.
- Developing the skills and knowledge to remain up to date with such internal and external changes to improve your own and the firm’s productivity and effectiveness.
Skills & Experience:
- Computer/IT literate
- Excellent knowledge/use of Word and Outlook
- Fearlessness using various systems
- Attention to detail
- Administration experience
- Organisational skills
- Intuitive and pro-active attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Communication skills
- Patent industry experience: desirable but not essential
Salary: Dep on experience
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.