We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to provide a welcoming and efficient front-of-house presence to our busy city centre office.
This is a 7 month fixed term contract running until 27th February 2020.
The successful candidate will:
- Respond to telephone and e-mail enquiries, taking messages and distributing calls to the relevant colleagues.
- Greet clients and visitors to the office, assisting with a variety of queries.
- Register new landlords and applicants on our lettings management software.
- Manage the office diary, arranging property viewings and valuations at convenient times.
- Prepare and print office paperwork, property brochures and window displays.
- Manage utility accounts across a large property portfolio, inputting meter readings and liaising with utility companies and clients over any incorrect invoices.
- Monitor office stationery supplies and place orders for new stock when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A positive, friendly and approachable manner, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A calm but confident approach to a busy workplace and clients with high expectations.
- Strong IT skills, especially Google Docs, MS Word and Outlook.
- Close attention to detail and administrative efficiency.
This role is a temporary full time position commanding a competitive salary, starting asap and running until 27 February 2020. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm with occasional evenings and weekends.
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.