Senior Management Accountant
An exciting opportunity to join this expanding tech company.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team player; someone who is happy to adapt to an evolving role as the finance team grows. You will proactively work to solve problems and improve the business finance function.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the company, including:
- Review of billing and calculation of accrued and deferred income
- Review of cost of sales and overheads, and preparation of necessary prepayments and accruals
- Fixed assets and deprecation
- Posting of payroll journals and review of payroll liability codes
- Various other sundry month end schedules
- Consolidation of the company’s subsidiaries accounts for inclusion in monthly MI pack for the Board
- Involvement in team-wide projects, for example implementation of new accounting software
- Supervision of Accounts Payable clerk, and help with AP function on an ad-hoc basis
- Supervision of bank posting and reconciliation process and scope to get involved in cash flow management and forecasting.
- Qualified accountant
- 2 years post qualification experience, ideally in an SME environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical skills
- Company currently used Quickbooks Online
- A real ‘can do’ attitude.
- Interactive team player
- It is very likely the role with evolve quickly so great for someone looking to progress their career.
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000 +
Pension contribution, Health care cash plan, Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection…many more…..