We have a fabulous new opportunity as Client Services Assistant to work for an NGO organisation in central Bath. This role will hold responsibility for providing helpdesk support for grant holders (UK and overseas) about their applications for funding as well as supporting internal IT and comms’ users.
The role is varied and interesting with excellent progression for the right candidate. It could suit a recent graduate who is a confident communicator with a flair for systems.
- Supporting the internal database, responding to on-line and phone queries from grant holders (UK and Overseas) regarding their applications for funding and the application process
- Resolving issues and supporting improvements in the system, working alongside other team members
- Responding to queries from staff members related to IT and Telecomms’ equipment
- Keeping accurate records and creating a knowledge base of responses
- Escalating questions and issues to relevant parties
- Working with the IT support team and external IT partners
- Liaising with the product manager to report and resolve any issues
- Working with internal teams to recommend potential improvements to the systems
- Generating reports and data analysis on the systems requested
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested
Skills & Experience:
- Strong customer service skills
- Logical problem solver
- Lots of initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Knowledge of databases
- Knowledge of grant making, procurement or logistics an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel with the ability to train others
This role has the flexibility to be offered either as permanent/temporary to permanent or ongoing temp.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.