Accounts Assistant – Central Bath
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to support the team in delivering a high quality service to a portfolio of clients.
- Assist with preparation of statutory accounts for a range of clients
- Assist with preparation of year-end financial statements/accounts
- Carry out a variety of bookkeeping assignments for clients, both in house and at client premises
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of HMRC VAT returns
- Report back to clients with any queries.
- Keep Account Managers informed of job progress etc.
- Ensure exemplary client service
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Studying towards ACCA considered
- Previous practical experience in accounts preparation – ideally in a practice environment
- Strong inter personal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50, Xero or other accounts systems
- Some knowledge of IRIS or other similar desirable
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Competitive salary dep on experience
- Annual salary review
- 25 days holiday + Bank holiday
- 5 hour week or part time considered
- Life Assurance
- Personal Pension
- Training support.
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.