An excellent opportunity working within a small team for a Bath Based Financial firm. Working for this reputable, well established Financial Advisors, you will provide vital administrative support to the team and PA.
- Deal with telephone / email enquiries from clients and providers.
- Submit new business, to include online mortgage applications, protection, investment and pension cases.
- Liaise with product providers / mortgage lenders
- Attend meetings as and when required.
- Maintain a computerised customer database.
- Type up various documents and electronic information.
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications.
- Arrange meetings / book appointment, manage a busy diary
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience in financial services essential, preferably within an IFA practice.
- Mortgage and Protection knowledge and online processing experience preferred.
- Qualified to ‘A’ level standard, although not essential.
- Experience working with CRM database software.
- Excellent typing speeds.
- Attention to detail a must.
This is a lovely opportunity to join a small, friendly team, where there is the opportunity to learn and develop.
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.