URGENT! HR Advisor wanted for national company with offices in Bristol
The most fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor based in beautiful offices in Bristol has arisen. This is being offered as a 9 month contract and to start immediately.
Working with management and teams to deliver advice and support at an exceptional level.
Typical duties include:
- Support all managers to ensure that positive results are achieved
- Being a custodian of health and well being to ensure a proactive approach is taken to deliver best possible outcomes
- Supporting ER matters
- Co-delivering of training and development in line with the business’s needs
- Empowering managers by developing and coaching them on leadership skills
- Training and guiding managers and employees on the use of HR technology
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by your line manager
£30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
9 month contract – to start immediately
Interviews offered for 25th July
Ideally you will have a proven track record in providing full HR advisory support within a professional services environment. You will need to be happy to work in a large HR team and have resilience and tenacity about you. Travelling to other sites within the UK is essential and can be done via public transport.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.