Data and Report Analyst
The role will include:
- Production of reports and data extraction in line with business requirement and agreed service levels – including Client Dashboards, Smart Hands usage and Management Information reports)
- Troubleshoot data, analysing trends and patterns
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from data losses
- Monitor and analyse information and data systems, evaluating performance and establishing ways to enhance or automate through upgrades or new technologies
- Provide day to day cover of service desk activities and responsibilities
- Support transition of new services and products
- We are seeking applicants with an excellent understanding of data administration and management functions – collection, analysis, distribution etc.
- Experience with database and information system technologies, including SQL programming
- Experience of reporting tools
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- An analytical mind set with problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, verbal and written, additionally confident report writing skills.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a Service Desk environment
- Data Management or analysis background
Salary: £32,000 – Full time
Excellent benefits and working environment
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.