Full Time – Bath
Are you an experienced front of house and administrative candidate looking for a new opportunity in a creative environment? Our client is looking for someone who is happy taking ownership ensuring the office runs smoothly. A varied role so will be some more menial tasks alongside getting involved with Bids and tender admin.
- Assist with filing/responding to recruitment adverts
- H&S tasks including: VDU assessments etc.
- Training records – ensuring all up to date and logged
- Ensuring all company PR and staff CV’s are up to date for the purposes of tender submissions
- Assist with Bids/Submission admin
General tasks include:
- Reception cover – this will be shared with another colleague
- Ensuring the office is clean.
- Refreshments are stocked
- Clearing the dishwasher
- Assisting with Staff events
- Travel arrangements
- Tea/coffee for visitors
Basic finance tasks including:
- In putting purchase invoices
- Petty cash
- Credit card receipts etc.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum
25 days holiday + 1 day for every year worked up to 30. Plus Bank holidays.
4% Employer Pension contribution
Free Friday lunches once a fortnight!
Annual company event
Hours: 09.00 – 5.30pm – 1 hour lunch
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.