Full Time – Bath
Are you a team player with great communication skills and experience within property? Our client is looking for a Lettings Administrator to join its growing team in Bath.
The role involves operationally pulling together a variety of different skill sets in order to achieve results for both clients and third parties within the firm.
Key responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Front/back office liaison
- Dealing with queries
- Assisting with the application process
- Protecting and releasing deposits
- Accounts assistance
- Property management admin support
- Compliance and general administration
- Initial new client set-up
- Database and procedural support
Skills & Experience:
- Previous administrative experience within the property industry
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Team player and able to liaise with all departments
- Smart and professional manner
- Can do attitude
Starting salary: £20,000 per annum
- Funded and supported industry accredited training.
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.